GAC operates a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to any breaches of compliance protocols on either an international or company level basis.
The purpose of this GAC Compliance and Ethics Refresher course is to ensure that employees are reminded of the GAC compliance policies and how they are expected to act in their day-to-day business at GAC.
The Compliance and Ethics Refresher course covers the GAC Code of Ethics and the GAC policies relating to compliance and ethics including:
- GAC Anti-Corruption and Bribery Policy
- GAC Anti-Money Laundering Policy
- GAC Sanctions Policy
- GAC Sanctions Policy Guidelines
- GAC Whistleblowing Policy
- GAC Health, Safety, Security and Environment Policy
- GAC Health, Safety, Security and Environment Procedures
The course will be delivered in a self-paced format through GAClearn. It is competency-based, meaning that the participants need to read and familiarise themselves with the policies and then successfully complete one of the two options:
- An interactive online game to designed to test your knowledge of the GAC Compliance Policies.
- Mastery Quiz – 30 random questions, of which participants must reach 80% or above to pass.
It is the expectation of the GAC Group Management that all GAC employees are provided with sufficient time to complete the core requirements of each course within working hours. In order to establish higher results, participants are encouraged to fully complete all activities, and additional personal time may be required outside of working hours.