GAC operates a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to any breaches of compliance protocols on either an international or company level basis.
The purpose of this CNR course is to ensure that employees are reminded of the GAC compliance policies and how they are expected to act in their day-to-day business at GAC.
The CNR course covers the following key areas:
- GAC Anti-Corruption and Bribery Policy
- GAC Anti-Money Laundering Policy
- GAC Sanctions Policy
- GAC Sanctions Policy Guidelines
- GAC Whistleblowing Policy
- GAC Health, Safety, Security and Environment Policy
- GAC Health, Safety, Security and Environment Procedures
- GAC Privacy Policies
The CNR course is delivered in a self-paced game format through GAClearn and can be completed in under an hour within a 4-week timeframe.
The GAC Group Management expects that all GAC employees are provided with sufficient time to complete the core requirements of each course within working hours.
Who Should Apply?
Mandatory for all GAC personnel.