GAC’s tagline ‘Delivering your strategy’ places our customers’ ambitions and strategic targets at the centre of our service promise. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) involves listening to and understanding customers, anticipating their needs, and responding in a way that excites them. CRM is a business philosophy and used effectively, CRM will help GAC:
- Increase profits without increasing costs
- Build existing business as well as new business
- Identify the small customers that have the potential to grow
- Better customer loyalty
The two-day CRM workshop gives you the skills to understand, anticipate and respond to our customers’ needs in a consistent way across the GAC World, ensuring our relationships are built to last the distance.
The CRM Workshop uses movie clips and references to introduce you to important CRM concepts. Over the two days you will have the chance to:
- Review your attitude
- Understand the who, what and why of CRM
- Understand what customers want
- Identify current barriers and know how to overcome them
You will also get the chance to direct your own CRM roleplay in the fun-filled finale of the workshop.
CRM is a two-day workshop. It is designed with the individual learner at the centre of the learning process and is knowledge-based, interactive and practical.
||All relevant personnel