GAC’s tagline ‘Delivering your strategy’ places our customers’ ambitions and strategic targets at the centre of our service promise. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) involves listening to and understanding customers, anticipating their needs, and responding in a way that excites them. CRM is a business philosophy and used effectively, CRM will help GAC:
- Increase profits without increasing costs
- Build existing business as well as new business
- Identify the small customers that have the potential to grow
- Better customer loyalty
The two-day CRM workshop gives you the skills to understand, anticipate and respond to our customers’ needs in a consistent way across the GAC World, ensuring our relationships are built to last the distance.
The CRM Workshop covers the following key areas:
- Attitude as a starting point of CRM
- Understanding the who, what and why of CRM
- Understanding what customers want
- Identifying current barriers and know how to overcome them
CRM is a two-day workshop. It is designed with the individual learner at the centre of the learning process and is knowledge-based, interactive and practical.
The GAC Group Management expects that all GAC employees are provided with sufficient time to complete the core requirements of each course within working hours.
Who Should Apply?
All GAC personnel in a customer-facing role. All GAC Sales personnel.
||All relevant personnel