In the current era of instability and rapidly changing business environments, we need managers who can navigate and lead to avoid being left behind. Change is ongoing and we must learn to adapt. Our leaders need to reassure at times of uncertainty and encourage adaptability amongst their teams.
This unique corporate intervention is specifically tailored to give current and future managers the essential skills and readiness to steer their business forward through a VUCA environment, keeping with the goals outlined in the Group’s new five-year vision, Delta 21. A Leadership Professional will guide managers and their team to analyse the needs of their operating company and together build specific strategic outcomes for the future.
This workshop is designed to help participants:
- Understand the definition of VUCA, in relation to GAC’s 5-year strategy Delta 21.
- Identify skillsets, mindsets and knowledge sets for managers in changing environments.
- Prepare all managers for the priorities of GAC’s future.
- Play an active role contributing to a company-wide set of priorities.
- Create a way forward, clarifying shared priorities and determining ‘the how’ to move forward.
- Build a common language that will guide us all together through future business challenges.
VUCA is a three-day workshop.
It is the expectation of the GAC Group Management that all GAC employees are provided with sufficient time to complete the core requirements of each workshop within working hours. In order to establish higher results, participants are encouraged to fully complete all activities, and additional personal time may be required outside of working hours.