In the HNM course you will learn new or improve skills that can be practically implemented across GAC globally back in the workplace, and will discover not only how to win over employees, but also how to get everyone in a company to pull together in the same direction.
Key areas the course will cover include:
- Write job descriptions and identify core competencies.
- Apply methods of finding, selecting, and keeping the best people using behavioral based interviewing techniques.
- Get new employees off to a good start, preboarding and onboarding
- Monitor probationary periods.
- Make performance appraisals a collaborative process.
- Identify employee training and development needs
- Handle initial employee complaints grievances and exits
HRM is delivered via our state-of-the-art interactive online Learning Management System, GAClearn.
GCA eLearning courses require approximately five hours per week for all courses.
The GAC Group Management expects that all GAC employees are provided with sufficient time to complete the core requirements of each course within working hours.