In the HNM course you will learn new or improve skills that can be practically implemented across GAC globally back in the workplace, and will discover not only how to win over employees, but also how to get everyone in a company to pull together in the same direction.
The HNM course covers the following key areas:
- Write job descriptions and identify core competencies.
- Apply methods of finding, selecting, and keeping the best people using behavioral based interviewing techniques.
- Get new employees off to a good start, preboarding and onboarding
- Monitor probationary periods.
- Make performance appraisals a collaborative process.
- Identify employee training and development needs
- Handle initial employee complaints grievances and exits
||All Relevant Personnel|