Having effective tools to streamline and increase productivity is an essential part of working smarter, which is why GAC has invested in the Office 365 platform. WSO is designed to ensure all GAC personnel can use this platform effectively, enabling them to be more connected with colleagues, unify communication, collaborate effortlessly and enhance productivity.
Designed as a self-paced course, participants will have four weeks to complete five modules which cover the essentials of using Office 365.
WSO is divided into the following modules covering the essentials of effectively using Office 365 accross devices.
- Using Office365 across devices
- Working smarter with shared documents in OneDrive and SharePoint
- Using Outlook across devices to take control of your Inbox
- Effective organisation with OneNote
- Using PowerPoint and Sway for powerful storytelling
- Connect and communicate using Teams
- Enhance teamwork with Microsoft Teams and Planner
- Staying safe using Office 365
WSO is self-paced over four-weeks and is delivered via our state-of-the-art interactive online Learning Management System, GAClearn.
It is the expectation of the GAC Group Management that all GAC employees are provided with sufficient time to complete the core requirements of each course within working hours. In order to establish higher results, participants are encouraged to fully complete all activities, and additional personal time may be required outside of working hours.
||All GAC Office 365 Users